[CMake] Installing and exporting multiple configurations of the same library

Saad Khattak saadrustam at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 16:29:24 EST 2017

Thank you Domen for the workaround. With the workaround I'll have to pick
the correct CMake config file by directory. I was hoping for one
${LIB_NAME}Config.cmake file for all configurations.

I did indeed set the postfix, however our current build requirements (since
we have a mix of CMake and non-CMake enabled projects) dictate the specific
folder structure. Otherwise, I would be fine with the configuration postfix.

The main reason for the directory structure is to allow existing projects
to work while getting the newer projects to rely on CMake.