[CMake] Using SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES and IMPORTED_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES

CHEVRIER, Marc marc.chevrier at sap.com
Thu Dec 14 03:40:22 EST 2017

I think you can fill a bug about erroneous behaviour when a list is specified with command set_target_properties for property IMPORTED_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES.

Another way to specify the property is to use command set_property which supports multiple values for a property:
set_property(TARGET LibD PROPERTY IMPORTED_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES LibA LibB)