[CMake] CMake fixup_bundle for ubuntu 16.04

Daniel Schepler dschepler at scalable-networks.com
Wed Dec 13 14:32:35 EST 2017

You would need to set the INSTALL_RPATH property of the targets to something like "$ORIGIN/../lib" .

You might also need to add "-Wl,--disable-new-dtags" to the CMAKE_*_LINK_FLAGS variables - otherwise, the RPATH settings will only take effect for direct dependencies of the executables (and any plugins or shared libraries) you build but not for dependencies of these dependencies.

(We also tend not to include copies of glibc or OpenGL libraries - for the former, that tends to have issues if there are any mismatches between the exact build of glibc included in the installer and the NSS modules from the system.  For the latter, the OpenGL libraries vary too much between Mesa and the NVidia and AMD proprietary driver versions for any one of them to work on all systems.)
--
Daniel Schepler