[CMake] Integrating ROOT into Geant4 application

Dim, Odera U Odera_Dim at student.uml.edu
Fri Dec 8 16:44:47 EST 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt response. I found downloading 7zip the easier route to get the files into a .tar format which would enable them to be sent to you. One question which I did not address which you asked is where I accesses the Geant4 and ROOT. I downloaded both CERN website and installed them on a remote Unix cluster which I have access to. I followed the prescribed installation process which is available on the CERN website. Although, I have Genat4 complied for Multi-threading I do not use the feature yet because my application is still undergoing many modifications. I will send the previous email I sent when the initial file got bounced by your email server. Cheers.

Dim Odera