[CMake] Interface Libraries allow include directories but not link directories.. Why?

Uwe Koloska uwe.koloska at voiceinterconnect.de
Wed Aug 23 07:30:11 EDT 2017

On 23.08.2017 11:44, Nicholas Devenish wrote:
> - But simultaneously advocates rewriting internal functions using the
> (undocumented?) '_' feature to access "previous definitions". Uses this
> as one of the few examples of one of the steps as a method to allow a
> script to change behaviour if being included.

I have raised an issue on this undocumented behavior:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues/17199

Regards
Uwe

--
Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Koloska
Chief Software Evangelist

voice INTER connect GmbH               Tel +49 351 407 526 50
Ammonstraße 35                         Fax +49 351 407 526 55
01067 Dresden - Germany                www.voiceinterconnect.de

Geschäftsführung:  Dr.-Ing. Diane Hirschfeld, Ludwig Linkenheil
Eingetragen im Handelsregister:   Amtsgericht Dresden HRB 19466

voiceINTERconnect www.voiceinterconnect.de
                     ... smart speech applications from Germany