[CMake] Not able to find boost with cmake

钟元鑫 cmpute at qq.com
Fri Aug 4 00:05:03 EDT 2017

I'm trying to build PCL which has boost as dependency. However, when I download boost and build it, cmake cannot find it through any way.

I tried two version of boost, one is pre-build boost which was built by other person online and version is 1.61, another is one I downloaded whose version is 1.64. File structures of the two versions are the same:
[XXX]/include/boost-1_64/boost is the include dir and [XXX]/lib is the bin dir

I try to specify the Boost_INCLUDE_DIR to [XXX]/include/boost-1_64/boost, the messages in output window is attached (I turned Boost_DEBUG on).

I'm on Window 10 and VS2017

Thanks,
Jacob Zhong

顺颂时祺

钟元鑫  Yuanxin Zhong
清华大学汽车工程系  Dept. of Automotive Engineering, Tsinghua Univ.
Ad:Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.China    100084
Tel:+86 17888833119
E-mail:cmpute at foxmail.com / zhongyx14 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn