[CMake] Overriding the include path, library path of OpenSSL, Zlib and libcurl

Alex Chen alex_chen at filemaker.com
Fri Apr 21 13:28:08 EDT 2017

Thanks for the help.  I will try that.

Alex Chen

From: Michael Ellery <mellery451 at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 8:13 PM
To: Alex Chen <alex_chen at filemaker.com>
Cc: CMake <cmake at cmake.org>
Subject: Re: [CMake] Overriding the include path, library path of OpenSSL, Zlib and libcurl

It doesn’t look like that find module directly supports HINTS or PATHS, so you can try setting CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH and CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH  (https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.7/variable/CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH.html) before calling the curl finder. I think you can add to those variables whatever paths are appropriate to search for CURL on your systems.

-Mike