[CMake] Predownload

Craig Scott craig.scott at crascit.com
Mon Apr 17 18:18:30 EDT 2017

Actually, ExternalProject could even be used to download and unpack the
toolchain files in a superbuild arrangement too. Probably makes more sense
now that I think about it, since it provides unpacking as well, not just
downloading and has a much richer set of download methods.

--
Craig Scott
Melbourne, Australia