[CMake] [EXTERNAL]: FindProtobuf in specified dirs

Parag Chandra parag at ionicsecurity.com
Tue Oct 25 09:35:49 EDT 2016

This is a shot in the dark, but if I remember correctly, building CMake requires a separate version of CMake in order to bootstrap itself. So when you run ccmake (or cmake-gui) to configure the new version of CMake you’re trying to build, there might be some Boolean option in there that will disable doc generation completely.

Parag Chandra
Technical Lead, Mobile Team
Mobile: +1.919.824.1410

Ionic Security Inc.
1170 Peachtree St. NE STE 400, Atlanta, GA 30309