[CMake] CMAKE_INCLUDE_CURRENT_DIR on a function

Craig Scott craig.scott at crascit.com
Mon Oct 24 18:59:25 EDT 2016

Are you sure what you want isn't to specify INTERFACE header directories on
whatever is being passed in as the ${TEST_LIBRARIES} libraries? If the
requirement to have the parent directory's source/binary dirs added to the
header search path is coming from those instead of the test's own
executable, then it would seem that's the right place to put the
dependency, not within the function.

--
Craig Scott
Melbourne, Australia