[CMake] CTest verbose output of failed tests

Lloyd lloydkl.tech at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 02:38:14 EDT 2016

Hi,

We have integrated CMake and CTest and generates project in Visual Studio.
We run the tests from visual studio. When a test fails, it shows only the
message "test failed". CTest has a verbose option for knowing the details
about failed test. is it possible to integrate this verbose option in
visual studio so that I can know the details about the failed tests?

That is, how can I know the details about the failed tests from Visual
Studio?

Thanks,
  Lloyd