[CMake] Crosscompilation woes

portolan michele.portolan at imag.fr
Mon Oct 10 05:27:08 EDT 2016

In my project I build on Linux i686 and I use a Toolchain file to
specify the ARM cross-compiler

https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.6/manual/cmake-toolchains.7.html

The nice thing is that if you mark some files as "generated" CMAKE will
automatically use the build rather than the target toolchains. For
instance, I have a Flex/Byson compiler that is generated locally on i686
, but then compiled for ARM.

Regards,

Michele