[CMake] Using a header only library that links uses Objective-C headers

Henry Borchers henryborchers at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:55:12 EST 2016

First time poster so I hope I get the etiquette right. I'm a novice CMake
user and I've never come across the type of issue before.

I'm trying to figure out how to use this cross platform header only dialog
library in my project.
https://github.com/guillaumechereau/noc

When using this on OSX, it links to "AppKit.h" which is an Objective-c
header. How can I tell CMake that this header only library file needs to be
compiled as Objective-C if I'm compiling on OSX?

Thanks,
Henry