[CMake] Executing python though CMake and linking libraries

tonka3100 at gmail.com tonka3100 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 08:23:01 EST 2016

Hey,

I think your actual working directory is wrong. I would recommend to use absolute paths for the python interperter (there is a find_package module for the interpreter) and maybe also for your script. The custom command support a workingdirectory variable as far as i know.

Hope that help you.

Greetings
Tonka