[CMake] List all "include_directories" for a given project or target

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Nov 21 08:04:53 EST 2016

Is there a command or variable or a code snippet from someone that
essentially has a list of all the "include_directories" that have been
used/created in a given project? Or can I get a list of all the
targets(created and imported) and then get the list of
"include_directories" from those targets?

I am messing about with the "VSCode.app" on OS X and their code
completion extension. For this to work one needs to get a list of all
the include directories possible so that clang knows where to look for
the headers.

Wasn't there a cmake command that would dump all the compile commands to
a file or something?

Thanks

--
Michael A. Jackson