[CMake] clang-format

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at posteo.de
Mon Nov 14 02:08:00 EST 2016

Hi,

On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 12:06:15 -0800
Tiago Macarios <tiagomacarios at gmail.com> wrote:
> CMake has "built-in" support for clang_tidy and include-what-you-use.
> I was wondering why there is not support for clang_format. No one ever
> contributed, or people think this should not be part of CMake?

First thought which came to my mind when reading your mail was that no
automatic tool should change (source-)files during compilation which
are, possibly, opened in an editor.

But, it would, maybe, be nice to have a custom, optional target to run
it on demand.

If your editor supports it (mine does, even for selected code-lines, \o/
) integrate clang-format as source-code-indentation-tool.

regards
--
Patrick.