[CMake] CPACK_NSIS_EXTRA_INSTALL_COMMANDS before install

Gonzalo Garramuño ggarra13 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 12:51:11 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am using CPACK_NSIS_EXTRA_INSTALL_COMMANDS to create a new page where
the user can select file associations (using the full syntax of NSIS).
My problem is that the page gets shown after the install is done.  I
would like to have a variable which puts the NSIS commands before the
install.
Is there any way or variable to achieve that?

 gets shown after the install
    is done.  I would like to have a variable which puts the NSIS
    commands before the install.<br>
    Is there any way or variable to achieve that?<br>