[CMake] Custom languages supported by all generators?

Niklas Therning niklas.therning at xamarin.com
Thu May 19 05:15:01 EDT 2016

Thanks, native support for C# in cmake would be ideal, can't wait for
that to happen! What I'm attempting now in the meantime is just to
make use of the less powerful, builtin support for adding custom
languages, like the repo I linked to does for Haskell. There's also
some support for this shipped with cmake already for Java and Swift if
you look in the Modules/ folder in your cmake installation. But as I
said this only seems to be supported by the Makefiles and Ninja
generators?