[CMake] CMake execute_process command on bash on Windows

Miklos Espak m.espak at ucl.ac.uk
Fri May 6 17:44:08 EDT 2016

Hi,

I want to run CMake from bash on Windows, but the configuration fails at
the 'execute_command' calls in our CMakeLists files. The WORKING_DIRECTORY
argument does not seem to make any effect. I got around it by prepending
"cd <working dir> ; ..." before the command to execute. But then I got
other problems. (The output was not stored in the output variable.)

This was with CMake 3.3.2.

Has anybody got experience with using CMake from bash on Windows? Has
anybody tried?

Cheers,
Miklos