[CMake] Debian SID / CMake 3.5.0-1 / FindBoost / CTest

Vincent Huber vincent.huber at cemosis.fr
Tue Mar 29 04:31:55 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

In a CTest process, I have to determine the Boost_VERSION.
To do so, I just add FIND_PACKAGE(Boost) to my configuration file.
I didn’t had any problems since a cmake update on Debian/SID to cmake 3.5.0.

>From now, I have:
-- Looking for boost CMake Error at
/usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:896 (add_library): Unknown
CMake command "add_library". Call Stack (most recent call first):
/home/vhuber/feelpp/cmake/dashboard/testsuite.cmake:328 (FIND_PACKAGE)​

​If I run a standard cmake process with a FIND_PACKAGE(Boost) everything
goes well.

I do not clearly understand what is going on.

​I do not have theses problems with cmake 3.4.3

What can I do to solve that problem ?

All the best,

VH​
​