[CMake] Failed to configure ITK with CMake Visual Studio 2012

mirrownight mirrownight at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 17:46:35 EST 2016

I failed to configure ITK on Windows 7 using CMake compiled with Visual Studio 2012.
The link bellow is a zip file containing the error codes and screen capture.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/63uktkppfw0pjv0/Fail.7z?dl=0

Detailed environment information:

** Windows 7 Professional x64
** CMake 3.5.0
** ITK 4.9.0
** Visual Studio 11 2012

I followed the operation in the vedio bellow,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZOMu5YSfoI

but used different versions of the programs. (I thought that's not the problem.)
I've searched other posts on this and other forums. And tried the followings:

1. Download the patches for Visual Studio 2012 Professional.
2. Use the other version of CMake, ITK and Visual Studio.
    (ex. CMake 3.0, ITK 4.8.2 and Visual Studio 2015)

but still failed. Any help is going to be appreciated. Thanks.