[CMake] CMake terminology

Ruslan Baratov ruslan_baratov at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 20:33:03 EDT 2016

There is cmake **build** step: cmake --build _builds

So in GUI it's:
  * cmake configure
  * cmake generate
  * IDE build (which you can do with cmake --build so it can be called
"cmake build" step)

in cmd:
  * cmake configure+generate
  * cmake build

Also I can call it "cmake step" in docs about some C++ project, but if
the docs about cmake itself I think this term is too wide