[CMake] CMake 3.4.2 available for download

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 23:00:10 EST 2016

Thanks for this Brad, your comments in
https://cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=15929#c40287 make it very clear as to
what is happening.

I had naively assumed that when installing a new Visual Studio compiler
that the latest SDK would be also installed! It is nice to see that CMake
3.4.2 does the checks now! It is nice to get a message.

I'll update the SDK on my other machine on Monday, unless you want me to
test something.

Andrew

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 12:38 AM, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:

> On 01/20/2016 04:36 PM, Andrew Maclean wrote:
> > "CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1 (project):
> >   Could not find an appropriate version of the Windows 10 SDK installed
> on
> >   this machine"
> >
> > In CMakeOutput.log, there is one line:
> > "The system is: Windows - 10.0.10586 - AMD64"
>
> It looks like this has been reported to the issue tracker here:
>
>  https://cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=15929
>
> Please follow discussion over there for more.
>
> Thanks,
> -Brad

Andrew J. P. Maclean