[CMake] Internal error bug in v3.4.2.

Gonzalo ggarra13 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:21:52 EST 2016

El 20/01/16 a las 15:51, Brad King escribió:
> On 01/20/2016 01:46 PM, Gonzalo wrote:
>> So that I know.  What's the way of using FLTK now with cmake if
>> FLTK_WRAP_UI is gone.
> It's not gone or even deprecated.  It's just not well tested
> and seems to be broken in your particular case in a way not
> reproduced by the test.
>
> I don't know much about FLTK or recall specifically what the
> command does but I think it is about running "fluid" to generate
> some source files.  This can now be done with add_custom_command
> calls, which could be packaged inside a macro or function that
> takes the place of fltk_wrap_ui().  That is what is done for
> similar use cases with other GUI toolkits.  FLTK just happened
> to be one of the early use cases back at a time when everything
> needed a new command.
>
> Either way we should fix fltk_wrap_ui() in support of existing
> projects.
Thanks, Brad.  I think the test does not pick the problem because it
deals with fltk1 only.  I am using fltk2 (bad idea, I know).
FLTK_WRAP_UI relied on FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE to create a .cxx and .h
file of the .fl files.  It is possible and likely that fluid2 does not
support all flags of fluid1.  I would like to see what command gets
passed onto fluid.  Is there a debug way of showing that?

In the near future I think wrapping the command in a custom function
will work just as well or better.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño
ggarra13 at gmail.com