[CMake] Code::blocks: parallel build from IDE

Dimitri Kaparis kaparis.dimitri at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 05:27:48 EST 2016

Greetings,

I'm using the "CodeBlocks - Unix Makefiles" generator under linux to create
a build tree for my project consisting of multiple executables and
libraries.
>From the command line, I could use make -jN switch from the root of the
build tree to invoke a full build in parallel, but I see no way of doing
that from the Code Blocks IDE.

In the "Project build options" window, under "Make commands" tab, there is
a box to specify a "Build project/target" command, where I can add -j
switch to make. But that box is only editable for individual executable and
library subprojects, while for virtual CMake-generated targets, such as
"all", it is disabled.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Dimitri