[CMake] adding parts of build log to dashboard.

Attila Krasznahorkay attila.krasznahorkay at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:17:17 EST 2016

Hi Rashad,

It may not be the perfect way of doing it, but I attach build log files as "notes". With something like:

set( CTEST_NOTES_FILES ${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}/BuildLogs/log1.log ... )
ctest_submit( PARTS Build Notes )

(I actually do something rather more complicated. I split the build into sub-projects, which are built in parallel, producing subproject-specific build logs in parallel. In the end I upload all the build results one by one for each of the sub-projects. I can send you my NightlyBuild.cmake file if you're interested...)

Cheers,
            Attila