[CMake] get_prerequisites() - fails with No such file or directory

rozelak at volny.cz rozelak at volny.cz
Thu Jan 7 04:17:09 EST 2016

>> When get_prerequisites() is not called, the build works correctly. So, did I do anything wrong?
> get_prerequisites needs to be called at install time and not CMake time.
>
>Look at install(CODE "")
>
>-Bill

Hello Bill,thank you for your answer. I guessed that this is the problem, but I didn't know about install(CODE ...) directive. Thank you!So, now I have used:      install(CODE "include(GetPrerequisites)                    get_prerequisites(${LOC} PREREQS 0 0 \"\" \"\")                    message(\"---> prerequisites: ${PREREQS} for ${LOC}\")                    foreach(D in ${PREREQS})                            message(\"     >>> ${D}\")                    endforeach()                    "       )ans it stopped to report the error - seems to work for the first look. However, there are no dependencies listed (at least under windows, where I need it primarily):    Install the project...    echo >nul && "C:\Program Files (x86)\CMake\bin\cmake.exe" -P cmake_install.cmake    -- Install configuration: "Release"    -- Installing: t:/smazat/x86_32_windows/./SpeechTechTTS_Python.dll    ---> prerequisites:  for T:/smazat/SpeechTechTTS_Python.dll        >>>Manual invocation of 'dumpbin
 /dependents SpeechTechTTS_Python.dll' returns:    Microsoft (R) COFF/PE Dumper Version 12.00.40629.0    Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.    Dump of file SpeechTechTTS_Python.dll    File Type: DLL    Image has the following dependencies:        expat.dll        python27.dll        KERNEL32.dll    Summary        7000 .data        6E000 .rdata        7000 .reloc        1000 .rsrc        7E000 .text        2000 _RDATAWhy none of dependent DLL are listed, even when exclude_system option is set to 0?Thank you again,Dan