[CMake] Error generating using "NMake Makefiles JOM"

Bill Church billchurch76 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:08:51 EST 2016

Yes, jom is in the path.  However, someone very brilliant in the IT
department made it such that the system PATH and user PATH equaled the same
strings, causing my overall PATH to be way too long for Windows' liking.
So the jom part of the path was being truncated out.  I wouldn't have
thought of that, but noticed it when I doubled checked based on your
feedback.  Thanks Tom.  It's all working lovely now.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 11:34 AM, Tom Kacvinsky <tom.kacvinsky at vectorcast.com