[CMake] Error generating using "NMake Makefiles JOM"

Bill Church billchurch76 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 23:05:17 EST 2016

I've used this option successfully for a while, but with an older version
of CMake (3.x, unsure which one exactly).  Recently had to do a full
wipe/reinstall of my machine, so I pulled down the latest CMake 3.4.1, but
when I go to generate my project I get the following error:

CMake Error: Generator: execution of make failed. Make command was: "jom"
"/NOLOGO" "cmTC_4f467\fast"

I'm also now using the latest version of Jom, which is 1.1.0.  Any help
resolving this issue would be much appreciated.