[CMake] empty list evaluates to false?

Stuermer, Michael SP/HZA-ZSEP michael.stuermer at schaeffler.com
Mon Feb 29 09:40:17 EST 2016

You can check for existence of a variable and you can invert the result of the evaluation:

if(DEFINED <varname>)
	# called if variable exists, never mind if it's empty or not
endif()

if(NOT DEFINED <varname>)
	# called if variable is not defined
endif()

if(NOT <varname>)
	# called if variable is empty/false/off
endif()

I think it should be possible to get the expected behavior this way...

best regards,
Michael