[CMake] [cmake-developers] Drop support for older Xcode versions?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sun Feb 7 13:54:25 EST 2016

What is the oldest version of OS X that CMake actually runs on? I guess
I would support the last version of Xcode that actually ran on that
platform. In reality this is probably 10.6.8? But At the next major
update of CMake (3.5 or 3.6) I would actually draw a line in the sand
and pump that up to OS X 10.9, 10.8 at the absolute minimum. I think
that is Xcode 6?

Just my thoughts.

Mike Jackson

--
Michael A. Jackson                     400 S. Pioneer Blvd
Owner, President                       Springboro, Ohio 45066
BlueQuartz Software, LLC               EMail: mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Voice: 937-806-1165                    Web: http://www.bluequartz.net
Fax:
937-746-0783<https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=siglink&utm_campaign=reach>