[CMake] (no subject)

Harshal Singhal hrshl90 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 11:41:35 EST 2016

Hello,

I have a VS2013 project with (many sub-projects)many targets (say a b c
d....) in different locations, which all are generated using CMake.  I am
using one top-level CMakeLists with commadadd_subdirectoriesand a
CMakeLists file in each of those sub directories. So, Each sub-directory
has a single target.

 Now, Problem is - I want to change "Platform Toolset" only in one
(sub-directory) targets (say b) from v120 to v90.

I have tried the following commands in my CMakeLists.txt for that
particular target (say b) but none of them seem to work: Please help

set(CMAKE_VS_PLATFORM_TOOLSET "v90")
set(CMAKE_GENERATOR_TOOLSET "v90")

or

add_definitions (-DCMAKE_VS_PLATFORM_TOOLSET = "v90")
add_definitions (-DMAKE_GENERATOR_TOOLSET = "v90")

or

set_target_properties (b PROPERTIES PLATFORM_TOOLSET "v90")

After trying these command - VS2013 shows the "platform toolset " as "v120"
for "b target". Maybe it is possible with command line with -T option but I
want to change the toolset for only one target not for the whole project.
Any ideas how to solve this problem? or please let me know if it is not
clear..but please help

--
Regards
Harshal Singhal