[CMake] 'No known features for CXX compiler' warning with custom Clang

James Turner james.turner at kdab.com
Fri Dec 16 06:55:26 EST 2016

Hi,

I’m seeing this error from Cmake (3.7.0) when using a custom Clang (from homebrew) on Mac. Googling turns up hits from Cmake 3.0/3.1 when compiler features was being added. What can I do to trace down or debug this error when it occurs with a recent build of Clang?

I am guessing there is some compiler-id detection which needs to be extended / over-ridden for my different build of Clang.

Kind regards,
James

--
James Turner - Senior Software Developer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts