[CMake] CMake, VS, Nsight Tegra, NDK, mixed C/C++ - applies C++ options to C source

Florent Castelli florent.castelli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:57:29 EST 2016

I'm pretty sure that the toolchain bundled with the NDK, made by Google,
hasn't been tested with other generators than Ninja or possibly Make.
Also, there are some known bugs with it, including the one related to
CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD (see
https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=227915 and
https://github.com/android-ndk/ndk/issues/222 ).

I'd recommend using other generators if you want to use this toolchain
or maybe try the Android support released with CMake 3.7.1 instead,
though I have no idea if it's supposed to work with the Visual Studio
generators either!

/Florent