[CMake] VS2017 + CMake integration

Kevin Puetz PuetzKevinA at JohnDeere.com
Fri Dec 9 19:36:49 EST 2016

> Once we have it ready, it will be updated in-place in VS in one of the
future releases. We can't commit yet that CMake 3.7 will be in VS 2017 RTW
but it will definitely be in one of the VS Updates. VS ships every 1-2
months a preview update and every 3-4 months a major update.

FWIW, I'm eagerly awaiting this functionality, but can't use it until you
get CMake 3.7, because CMake 3.6.2 hits a bug in Windows-MSVC-CXX.cmake
(https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues/16330) that makes our
project(s) fail to configure.