[CMake] Replacing Compile Options for a Target

Wagner, David david.wagner at intel.com
Wed Dec 7 05:07:43 EST 2016

Instead of using the global flags target_compile_options(), you could use the
global CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD variable and the set_target_properties(<target>
PROPERTIES CXX_STANDARD 14) command.

--
David Wagner

complex != complicated
92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros