[CMake] [Visual Studio] Universal Windows Platform projects

Gilles Khouzam gilles.khouzam at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 15 16:20:07 EDT 2016

Hi Adam, Nagy-Egri

I’ve written most of the code to support Windows Universal Apps and would be happy to help you get this working. We have some very prominent customers who are using this functionality to publish their apps and games to the Windows Store. The support is not a pilot project and we try to address the issues that people are facing when something is not fully supported.

The first example to look at would be in Tests\VSWinStorePhone, this is the validation project that builds a Windows project that can be targeted to the Windows Store. It has examples of content files, shaders, manifest, resources, tool overrides.

If you have questions, I’m here to help.

Thanks

Gilles Khouzam
Engineering Lead
Microsoft Windows