[CMake] Is there any ongoing work to support toolset Clang 3.7 with Microsoft CodeGen (v140_clang_3_7)

forumer at smartmobili.com forumer at smartmobili.com
Mon Apr 18 18:48:46 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have tested a nightly build and I have noticed that when compiling in
debug mode, debug symbols
are not generated and we cannot debug.
When I compare vcxproj files when I enable manually Full Debug
Information from project properties it seems that
the GenerateDebugInformation is set to FullDebug.
Could you fix it ?

<ItemDefinitionGroup
Condition="'$(Configuration)|$(Platform)'=='Debug|x64'">
     <ClCompile>
       <PrecompiledHeader>Use</PrecompiledHeader>
       <WarningLevel>Level3</WarningLevel>
       <Optimization>Disabled</Optimization>

<PreprocessorDefinitions>_DEBUG;_CONSOLE;%(PreprocessorDefinitions)</PreprocessorDefinitions>
       <DebugInformationFormat>FullDebug</DebugInformationFormat>
     </ClCompile>
     <Link>
       <SubSystem>Console</SubSystem>
       <GenerateDebugInformation>true</GenerateDebugInformation>
     </Link>

Thanks