[CMake] CMake on OpenVMS - Apparent roadblock buried within cmake-3.3.2\Tests\CMakeLists.txt

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Oct 30 12:00:03 EDT 2015

On 10/30/2015 11:18 AM, Custin, Jay (CSC Sw Middleware) wrote:
> Interrupting/preventing the automatic execution of the bootstrapped
> CMake in the end of the bootstrap script and then try to execute it
> from the shell prompt using the same basic switches I used for the
> "simple" project above.

This sounds like a good plan.  You have a basic makefile working!  That
is pretty cool.

I would run everything from bash all the time.

Next step would be to run the bootstrapped cmake from the bash shell on
CMake itself. Must be a configure file or execute_process in there that
is messing things up.  But hey, you have the basic CMake working!

-Bill