[CMake] The project files that CMake generates can't be moved

李荣贵_dongnan 954371544 at qq.com
Fri Oct 30 06:32:26 EDT 2015

Dear Sir Or madam,

Thank you very much for taking time to read my email. I’m a graduate student of Southeast University in China.I encountered a problem when I use CMake recently, so I write this email to you. If you have time, I hope you can give me some guidance.

Recently, I use CMake to build the source code of a software in the platform of windows and I make it. However, I found if I move the whole file to other place, some errors will take place when the program run. According to the prompt information, I know CMake uses absolute path when building. Then I read a lot of relevant datum on the net. One solution is to open the variable “CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS”. I have tried it and it doesn’t work. Someone also say this problem has not been effectively solved yet. I want to make this problem clear, so I decide to write this email.

Looking forward to your reply. Besides, my English is not very. So there may be some mistakes in my email. I hope you can forgive me.