[CMake] CMake hangs on Found Git

Federico Milano fmilano at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:52:14 EDT 2015

Hi. I've been using CMake for a while, and this is the first time I've
found a problem I really cannot solve.

I'm running cmake-gui on Windows 7, to build an MITK derived project. If
Git is installed on the computer, the first time I run a Git "Configure",
it hangs indefinitely in the line:

Found Git: C:/Program Files/Git/cmd/git.exe

I've tried turning off my AV (Bitdefender), but the only way I have made it
work is by uninstalling Git.

I've tried with CMake 2.8.12 and 3.3.2 and the way it fails with both
versions is the same. I've tried with Git 2.5.2 and 2.6.2 and it hangs the
same way.

Do you know what command is run when it is printing the line "Found
Git:..."?

I would really appreciate any hint.

Thanks in advance,

Federico