[CMake] Porting to CMAKE and utilizing the CPack

Šimon Tóth toth at fi.muni.cz
Thu Nov 12 07:22:49 EST 2015

I have managed to port my SW to CMake fine, but now I'm running into
issues with the CPack package generation (debian packages for now).

I'm using the "dh_xxxx" commands in the package generation for debian.
What would be the equivalent in CMake? In particular, installing cron
scripts, init.d scripts and systemd service files.

Also is there a way to detect the presence systemd (and install systemd
service file if this is the case, init.d script otherwise)?

--
RNDr. Šimon Tóth
FI at MU (toth at fi.muni.cz) | CESNET (simon at cesnet.cz)