[CMake] CMake on OpenVMS - Bootstrap CMake complaining that “pid_t doesn’t exist on this platform?”

Custin, Jay (CSC Sw Middleware) jay.custin at hpe.com
Mon Nov 2 12:55:20 EST 2015

Please disregard my query regarding pid_t.  Apparently something “lingered” around in my code environment.  When I wiped out the code tree leaving nothing except my VMS-related modifications and rebuilt CMake it built without the pid_t error.  Go figure.  Back to trying to determine where the bootstrapped CMake of the CMake code (to generate the final “image”) fails).

JayC