[CMake] amccmake

Jeremy Moles cubicool at gmail.com
Sat May 30 08:50:05 EDT 2015

https://github.com/cubicool/amccmake

Hello everyone! I wanted to take a quick second and make Linux-centric
developers aware of a small, handy script I've written that will
automatically create and setup CMake in your projects (in a clean way)
for GCC, Clang, and Mingw automatically. I call it amccmake (which is
fun to say out loud, try it! "Eh-Em-See-See-Make"), which stands for:

Automated Multiple Compiler CMake

...and it's just a simple Bash script that uses a local config to
generate a build hierarchy for your project. It'll be fairly
self-explanatory to anyone who does lots of Linux development using
CMake. It also provides an interesting (but Bash-abusive) way of putting
your cmake -D calls into a big bash array in a config file, which might
be as handy for others as it is me.

Thanks! And enjoy!