[CMake] CDash problem posting results

Robert Ramey ramey at rrsd.com
Thu May 28 11:44:09 EDT 2015

I have a CDash dashbord set up my.cdash.org which I can access at:

http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=Safe+Numerics&filtercount=1&showfilters=1&field1=buildstarttime/date&compare1=83&value1=1%20year%20ago

so far so good.  But I have a few problems.

a) The site doesn't show up when I look at www.cdash.org .  Note a huge
deal, but I expected it should.

b) A bigger issue is that I get occasional emails from admin at cdash.org:

from:admin at cdash.org
subject:[Safe Numerics] - Administration

Object: Cannot create handler based on XML content
An XML submission from 68.180.229.57 to the project Safe Numerics cannot
be parsed. The content of the file is as follow:

-CDash on my.cdash.org

This suggests to me that others are trying to run my CMake/CTest/CDash
script but not having success.  What can I do to make this work?

Robert Ramey