[CMake] FindModules.cmake quality + Kitware proposition

BRM bm_witness at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 10:22:55 EDT 2015

I'll add to it that all the Find Modules should be able to support projects that have their own builds of a library. Some Find Modules (e.g FindBoost) works generally well and supports HINTS and PATHS; but other (FindCURL) do not. For me, this means that I'll have to be adding variations of numerous modules to get it done so everything links and works correctly when I'd rather just use what CMake already provides.
$0.02
Ben