[CMake] Switching configuration to icc

Rahul Kumar Soni rahulsoni at immt.res.in
Mon May 11 05:16:18 EDT 2015

I am very much thankful Cole, Gobbi, Wherry and Tom for your valuable
suggestions. It worked like a charm with the following syntax:

[Inside Build Directory] > env CC=icc CXX=icpc ccmake
[path-to-source-directory] -Wno-dev

--
Sincerely

Rahul Kumar Soni <https://sites.google.com/site/rahuliitdhn/>
Scientist, Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Govt. of India