[CMake] Example of creating OSX application?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon May 4 15:13:27 EDT 2015

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Martin Percossi <mpercossi at zenaud.io> wrote:
> Could someone point me to a recent example CMakeLists.txt for creation of an
> application (i.e., .app directory structure) under OSX? Ideally, it should
> have its own custom framework included in the @executable_path/../Frameworks
> directory, as well as resources. In short, it should be reasonably
> full-featured.

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/BundleUtilitiesExample is in theory what you want.

I'm just learning this myself, and for now I ignore that and just do
   SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(foo PROPERTIES MACOSX_BUNDLE TRUE)
to get cmake to create the .app directory structure;  all the rest of
the munging
I'm doing by hand (libcef is a bitch on the mac).