[CMake] VS 2015 RC and Android projects

Parag Chandra parag at ionicsecurity.com
Sun May 3 21:54:53 EDT 2015

I'm very interested in this capability myself. Although I have not yet tried it, I believe you will want to take advantage of a relatively new feature in CMake described here:

This seemingly innocuous change opens up CMake to pretty much any platform that Visual Studio can support. Since 3.1, I've been using it to generate solutions for both Windows Phone and Native Client. So my guess is you would use some combination of CMAKE_GENERATOR_PLATFORM and CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME to select the new Android toolchain.

I'm having some trouble with my Windows VMs at the moment, so if you try it our yourself, I would be very interested in hearing your results.

Parag Chandra
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile Team
Mobile: +1.919.824.1410

[https://www.ionicsecurity.com/IonicSigHz.png]<https://ionic.com>

Ionic Security Inc.
1170 Peachtree St. NE STE 400, Atlanta, GA 30309