[CMake] Fortran project compiling with -isystem causing error

Hugh Sorby h.sorby at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Mar 25 19:48:01 EDT 2015

My first simple example worked, so I looked at adding an imported
target, as this is what my actual script has, to install the dependent
modules but this also worked as expected.  I am now going to go back to
the original CMakeLists.txt file to see if I can make it the same as my
second example, hopefully I will inadvertently fix my problem.  I'll
report back on the outcome.